Waterfall bathroom faucet has a wide type spout, and water sloping from it slowly drains into the sink, keeping you from an undesirable effect of spraying. In addition to the cascade faucets mounted on a horizontal surface, there are wall-mounted waterfall faucets, they are considered to be the universal devices of this type, since they can be used not only for sinks, but also for the bath.
According to the installation type of waterfall faucets for bathroom sinks there can be defined three categories of the product.
1. Wall waterfall faucets. They can be designed for a bath or sink.
2. Embedded in the surface of the sanitary appliance, or vertical faucets.
3. Faucets built in the wall.
Depending on method of controlling the water flow by a waterfall faucet bathroom can be equipped with:
1. Valve faucets.
2. Half-turn valve faucets.
3. Single-lever, or joystick faucets. This is the most popular type, in which the function of mixing water and turning on the faucet is assigned to the cartridge.
4. Touch sink faucets controlled by electronics.
Waterfall bathroom sink faucet can be a real highlight for the bathroom. It can be a glass waterfall, in which glass acts as a spout. In most cases it is a small bowl, placed obliquely.
Waterfall faucet for bathroom sink with backlight. This option is very interesting, especially if you take into account the possibilities of modern electronics. As a rule, in these faucets a water flow is highlighted and it can be done in a quite extraordinary way.