Stainless steel shower rod is the best quality option for the bathroom. It is characterized by durability, and it’s not subjected to deformation. It is not affected by rust, therefore, it is not afraid of corrosion or plaque. You don’t have to worry that your stainless steel shower curtain rod will be unattractive eventually, since they are covered by a moisture-resistant paint. Rather high price is the only drawback of these products.
There are several types of stainless steel shower rods:
- Straight (conventional). They are composed of a conventional crossbar and differ only by diameter and various kinds of mounting. They’re perfect for rectangular and conventional baths.
- Corner, which first of all are put for corner baths. Such shower rods require an additional bracket fastened to the ceiling, floor or wall.
- Semi-circular (arc). For the hardening of the finished bracket, you’ll need to additionally secure it.
- Stainless steel curved shower rod, which is intended for the extraordinary (asymmetric) baths and is custom made.
- Adjustable, which are especially comfortable. They are arranged as a telescope and mounted on special suckers.
Stainless steel shower curtain hooks feature special durability inherent to metal products. It is better to use metal hooks coated with a polymer layer. Another option is hooks with balls. They easily slide along the rod without making much noise.
Today this detail of bathroom interior is not only intended for fixing the curtain, which is necessary to protect the floor from splashes, but is a clear reflection of design refinement and an important accessory, fit into the overall style of the bathroom.